This month, Gameball’s updates include new features plus a couple of enhancements to our existing features and experiences.
Let’s have a look on what we’ve been cooking last month.
What’s new in February?
1. Introducing Deeplinks
Enable opening Gameball Widget through inline links using deeplinks!
Now you can allow your guests and players to access any section of your widget through any interactive element on your website, or email.
To learn about deeplinks and how to enable them:
2. Advance Widget Settings
For our Pro and Guru plans, now you can take your widget branding to a whole new level.
2.1 Edit Widget Text Font
Now you can choose from 6 different fonts
2.2 Edit Guest View Icon
We’ve got 2 new options that give you more room to customize your widget’s guest view!
- Upload any image you want
- Have no image
- Use the Trophy icon (default option)
2.3 Edit Widget Text
Edit widget static text from the Widget Settings.
Guest view cards and How it works text can now be changed at any time from our dashboard!
3. Event-Based Challenges: Events Selection UX
We have revamped the event creation process to make it easier and simpler to use and understand. We’ve also added a couple of new operators to give you more flexibility.
Added a new type of relations, so now we have:
- AND: If you select AND while configuring events, it means that the player must complete all configured events in order to complete the challenge.
- OR: If you select OR, then the player must complete at least one event to win the challenge.
In addition to a couple of new operators:
- [Numeric] Equals: the received data from the player for this key should equal a specific value in numbers.
- [String] Includes: include will be triggered in case the key value contains the added rule value, the player’s event should satisfy the included value.
- For example: if you want to reward players for any product they buy that has the color “white”. The rule value, in this case, will be ”White”, so they will be rewarded if they bought white sheets or a white scarf or a white mug …etc.
4. Rebranded our Purchase Rewards program
We rebranded our Purchase Rewards program to a more commonly used name Cashback.
Now it will be easier for your players to understand and adapt to the program.
To learn more about our Cashback program:
Introducing the Gameball strategies section. Here we’ll be posting strategies and tactics each month to help store owners like you take your loyalty program to the next level and make the most out of your experience with Gameball.
Here’s a list of our latest strategies:
- 6 Tips to Branding Your Loyalty Program
- 4 Cashback Reward Campaign Ideas That Are Good for Business
- Tiering in Loyalty Programs: What It Is and How to Use It
- How to Use Customized Messages for a Better Customer Experience
- Make the Most Out of Your Referral Program
As always, stay tuned for our monthly updates as more exciting updates are in the works.
We are trying hard to always enhance our experience and to fulfill all your requests and needs.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org