This month, the focus was mostly on enhancing the experience of existing features and making them easier to use.
So what’s new this month?
1- Instant Rewarding Through Ready-To-Use Coupons When Achieving a Challenge
When players achieve a challenge, they used to get a notification or email informing them of their achievements and the rewards. Reward, however, used to be given in the form of points only. The players then could exchange these points with some coupons with their next purchase.
Now, you can reward your players with different types of coupons directly for achieving any challenge as well as points and send this via notifications. Learn how to reward players for achieving a challenge.
Here is a list of the rewards you can give for each challenge achievement:
- Fixed Amount
- Percentage-based Discount
- Free Shipping
- Free Product
- Points & Score
You can also create an in-app or email notification template and add coupon code and value as a reward variable. Learn how to create notifications.
See instant rewards in action in Instant Rewards: The Special Recipe for Increasing Customer Loyalty
2- Track Gameball’s Features Plan Through Our New Roadmap
A new page is created on our dashboard to show you what Gameball is up to, and allow you to create feature requests that you need.
On our new roadmap page, you will find:
- List of features that are on Gameball’s new feature plan (Planned)
- list of features that the Gameball team is currently working on and are soon to be released (In Progress)
- List of features that have just been deployed (Live)
You can also vote for the features you think our team should prioritize; most importantly, you can request features for Gameball to look into and maybe plan. Check the new Roadmap now.
3- New Homepage Revenue Metrics
You can now see some general and important revenue data about your deployed loyalty programs when you log in to your dashboard. You can find these metrics on the top of Gameball’s homepage. This should help you assess your program’s performance and its impact on your business. Understand these new metrics here.
4- Players Migration and Data Update Is Now Easy
Migrating players from a previous rewarding tool is an annoying process at most times, so is manually changing or updating players’ data. For that reason, we have improved the migrating and updating experience so that it can be fast, smooth, and easy.
What has changed?
- When attempting to migrate or update players, you will be taken through a step-by-step guide until the process is complete.
- You no longer have to use files that follow a certain format. Just upload your CSV file and do some cell mapping through our dashboard.
- File errors are no longer a mystery to be solved. Gameball will show and send you a file with information about each error along with its type so you can fix it and upload it again.
Learn how to migrate or update your players here.
As always, stay tuned for our monthly updates as many more exciting things are in the works. We are always working hard to enhance your experience and fulfill all your requests and needs.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please send us an email at email@example.com